If it is your first appointment with us please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to allow for a consultation form to be completed prior to your appointment. When arriving for an subsequent appointments with us please ensure a timely arrival. Late arrivals will result in a shortening of treatment time and/or inability to carry out treatments.
Cancellation Policy and Group Bookings
- We require a 50% deposit on group bookings.
- If you have to cancel your appointments we require that you phone us and speak to us in person or leave a message on our answer phone which MUST be returned with confirmation by one of our therapists. Never cancel by email in case we do not receive your email.
- Cancellations 72 hours or more of your appointments (for example for an appointment at 1pm on Thursday cancellation must be before 1pm on Monday) will be subject of a full refund.
- For cancellations less than 72 hours your part or all of your deposit will be refunded partially depending whether we can re-book your appointment slots and how many of them we can re-book. If we cannot re-book these slots your full deposit will be non-refundable.
- Deposits and payments from group bookings must be made on one credit card only
Unfortunately for health and safety reasons we can’t welcome children into the salon.
Unfortunately we do not carry out male treatments in the salon.
For health and safety reasons we have a no alcohol policy in salon.